Instituto Superior de Español
Estabilished in 1988, Instituto Superior De Español is a leading Spanish language school in Ecuador. As a result of its consistent, high-quality Spanish language training and instruction, Instituto Superior De Español has a well-earned reputation for academic excellence and teaching Spanish to foreigners of all ages.
Our mission is to ensure that students learn the Spanish language in a relaxed and comfortable environment while enjoying their time in our beautiful country.
With the Instituto Superior De Español, students have the opportunity to learn Spanish and travel through beautiful Ecuador. Our locations include Quito, Otavalo, The Galapagos Islands, the Amazon Jungle, including Tourist Amazon Spanish Program and Shuar Community Amazon Program, and an Organic Farm. Additionally, we offer our popular Traveling Classroom, with many itinerary options to choose from.
Other highlights include:
- Can't decide where you want to go? Why not combine our different locations! We are flexible!
- We are the only school in which 100% of our teachers have University degrees in Latin American Literature and Linguistics.
- Classes that move at your pace, with weekly monitoring of progress. Free weekly conversation classes, salsa lessons, and weekly cooking party.
- Weekly planned excursions
- Weekend excursions
- Quality accommodations in local Ecuatorianos families or we can help you arrange accommodation in a hostel or hotel.
- Value- affordable tuition and fees: Our tuition and fees are affordable and competitive
- Volunteer opportunities
- Diverse student background with a friendly and fun atmosphere
- Free Internet in the Quito School
- Other tours available